Negotiate the dating minefield lads in 20 easy steps..
1. It’s okay to suggest a drink instead of dinner for a first date. She dreads the thought of a boring, lack lustre four-course ordeal, too. If the chemistry isn’t there it would be like pouring acid in your eyeballs without sedation #painful.
2. Call her by early evening on Monday to confirm a Tuesday get-together. (Weekends aren’t for first dates.) and chicks need time to prepare!
3. Leave your home and mobile numbers. No home number and she’ll assume you have a wife or girlfriend. If you actually do have a wife or girlfriend, maybe reevaluate your situation.
4. If you want to keep the plans a surprise, at least clue her in as to what to wear. You do not want an overdressed, overstressed woman navigating round the zoo in high heels.
5. Yes, she’ll notice if the date location you’ve chosen is conveniently around the corner from your place.
6. Don’t assume that just because you’re out with a beautiful woman, she knows how pretty she looks — she wants to hear it from you. Always.
7. Ask if she’s too cold or too warm, and if changing the temperature is in your power, fix it. Pronto.
8. Men judge women according to whether they can picture having sex with them; (I judge men this way.. #Guilty.. Closely followed by mental stimulation) women I surveyed judge men by whether they can imagine kissing them. White teeth, fresh breath, and unchapped lips may make her more apt to pucker up.
9. Do not ask her, “So, what kind of music do you like?” The last 25 guys asked that. Yawn. Be original.
10. She loves when you insist on ordering dessert. Sharing = extra sexy. If she’s a fitness girl.. Think ahead and opt for somewhere like gyms kitchen!
11. Tip well: Grab the check, mentally divide the bill by 10, double that number, and throw down the tip. Do it quickly but casually. Believe me, she’ll be watching.
12. If she touches your arm, she’s interested; if she touches your leg, she’s interested tonight.
13. When in doubt, hold her hand.
14. Very small protective gestures go a long way and show her you’re a gentleman: Offer your arm as she’s stepping from a curb, direct her away from shards of broken glass. She’ll notice if you wait until she’s safely in her car or house before you leave. Wait the extra 90 seconds, and next time you might be going in with her.
15. She expects you to know her eye colour after the first date.
16. Women need momentum — without it, they soon lose interest. Momentum = a minimum of one date a week, plus a couple of phone calls and texts in between.
17. She knows that when you invite her over for a homemade meal or to watch a movie, it’s code for “tonight is hook-up night.” Don’t play this card any earlier than date three.
18. A Friday or Saturday night is required by date four. Otherwise, she’ll wonder who else you’re seeing.
19. Rule of Groping: If anything happens that couldn’t be shown on prime-time TV (score that’s a good night) be sure to call her the next day. Otherwise, she’ll feel cheap and used.
20. That said… Don’t say, “I’ll call you,” if you have no intention to. She’d prefer that you say nothing at all.
The best advice I can give and have given before is just to be yourself (unless you’re a total cock) make her laugh, chicks really dig that. If you find a good un, hot, kind, smart and meets your needs; keep hold of her, don’t let her get away, go out of your way to impress her, they are not easy to find.
Happy Hunting.. I mean dating! 🙂
Hunt… Or be HUNTED
Follow me on twitter @JessicaB_Diva