The mundane 9-5. So, I am a creature that cannot survive the mundane nature of the 9-5 without some form of escape. That said, here my five ways to waste time at work.
1. OK, this might be the greatest thing to ever happen to the internet. Fasten your seatbelts. This website is perfect for making your boss and work colleagues believe that you are being productive. It works by disguising the games as Word and Excel documents, meaning you can be playing kick-ass games while appearing to be looking over documents. www.cantyouseeimbusy.com
2. One of my favourite online blogs belongs to David Thorne www.27bslash6.com. I feel as though his work speaks for itself, its mainly consists of David winding up everyone he comes into contact with. My personal favourite is when he attempts to pay for an overdue account with a picture of a spider.
3. Fantasy holidays are a great way of taking your mind of the systematic mundane nature of the 9-5. Pretending you have an unlimited budget and diving into the luxury of the
and serenity of a 5* spa holiday to the Maldives or Bora Bora.
4. Think you know about football but never had the change to indulge your talent. Create your own football team and enter them in your own fantasy league. With this link you can successful waste (not kill) time at work effectively. www.fantasy.premierleague.
5. I definitely think that this is one of the most addictive games, Pacman. To make the most out of playing include your own sound effects that I’m sure people in your office with appreciate.
This short article would have taken me an hour max, however I got distracted exploring all the cool things I was writing about.
Have a productive day.